All participants of MOZOHACK 4.0 and MOZOFEST'23 are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct, both online and during in-person events that are hosted and/or associated with SRMKZILLA.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we pledge to make participation in our events a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behaviour that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism from the judging panel, external mentors, club members, or any SRMKZILLA volunteer
- Referring to people by their preferred pronouns and using gender-neutral pronouns when uncertain
Examples of unacceptable behaviour by participants include:
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Not being respectful to reasonable communication boundaries, such as 'leave me alone,' 'go away,' or 'I’m not discussing this with you.'
- The usage of sexualised language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Swearing, usage of strong or disturbing language
- Demonstrating the graphics or any other content you know may be considered disturbing
- Starting and/or participating in arguments related to politics
- Assuming or promoting any kind of inequality including but not limited to: age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality and race, personal appearance, religion, or sexual identity and orientation
- Drug promotion of any kind
- Attacking personal tastes
- Other conduct which you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
- The decision of the judging panel or the associated team of SRMKZILLA for the hosted events would be final. Behaviours that deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful to this process would be viewed seriously
Violations of the Code of Conduct may be reported by sending an email to email@example.com. All reports will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
We hold the right and responsibility to remove the participants who do not abide by the above stated Code of Conduct. Any participant indulging in any action, comment or other contribution that is not aligned to this Code of Conduct, will be disqualified immediately.